A good financial plan can be the difference between leaving your family financially secure or leaving them in debt with insufficient income.
Part of your financial plan should include Life insurance. If you should die prematurely, life insurance can be used to:
- Pay outstanding debts and final expenses
- Provide revenue for your loved-ones
- Ensure your family maintains a comfortable standard of living
- Leave a donation to a special charity
Certain life insurance policies can provide benefits while you’re still living, such as:
- Build savings you can draw upon as needed for personal or business opportunities
- Supplement your retirement income or support long-term care or home care for yourself or a family member
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a specific term. It is well-suited to meet high, short-term protection needs for the lowest initial cost.
Term life insurance can be an attractive alternative to purchasing term mortgage insurance from your financial institution to cover your mortgage or loan balance in the event of your death.
Permanent Life Insurance
Get a quote
Permanent life insurance is for the duration of the life of the insured. There are two types of permanent life insurance—participating life insurance and universal life insurance.